Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba, OFR CON, SAN,
Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba is the Chairman of the Faculty Board and CEO. He was the Deputy Leader of the 6th Senate and Leader of the 7th Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He was a member of the Senate from the 5th to the 7th Assemblies, from 2003 to 2015. He is currently the Chairman, Niger Delta Development Corporation [NDDC].
He is the Founder/Senior Partner of Ndoma-Egba, Ebri & Co, (Barristers-at-Law & Solicitors founded in 1987) and has been in active private legal practice ever since.
Positions he has held include
- Director, Cross River Basin Development Authority (1981-1983),
- Commissioner for Works & Transport, Old Cross River State 1984 – 1986 (now Cross River State and Akwa Ibom State),
- Acting Attorney-General, old Cross River State 1985 – 1986;
- Director/Chief Executive DFRRI (Cross River State – (now Cross River State and Akwa Ibom State) 1986;
- Member, London Court of International Arbitration;
- Member, International Bar Association (Sections on Business Law and Trans-National Litigation);
- Member, International Legal Practitioners Forum,
- Pioneer President of the Institute of Construction Industry Arbitrators of Nigeria.
- member of the Body of Benchers.
- member of the National Executive Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association
- Chairman of the Cross River State Council of Privatization
- President of the Calabar Chamber of Commerce,
- Chairman, Nigerian Bar Association, Calabar Branch
He has been professionally involved in many privatization exercises in Nigeria
He has the distinct and unique privilege of being elevated to the rank of Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) from the National Assembly, giving him the distinction – the first and only person so far to have been awarded the rank outside legal practice and academia.
He is also a Member of the Board of Directors of several companies with interest in construction, industrial engineering, banking and finance.